Thanks to everybody for the amazing comments on the Christmas post, I really appreciate it and I consider myself a very lucky girl for having you all here! The random generator picked up Danielle, comment 13 to win the Daily Raw eBook.
Enjoy it Danielle and happy cooking!
Now, there are some holidays behind us, but still some ahead, so let’s cook some more :)
I’ve said numerous times that the master chef in the family is my mom and I’ll stick to that no matter what… It’s just that for the last 2 years she was a little bit confused when I was going for a visit and never knew what to prepare. We even got to a point where she called to ask for me to go and prepare the meals, something unheard of 3 years ago. But, I have to admit, she is catching up fast and I love her for that!
For our last visit on Christmas eve, she had made a raw appetizer to die for. It was delicious, mouthwatering, raw, vegan and everybody enjoyed it, well, may be me the most of all, but if you are still wondering what to include in your festive menu for New Year’s eve, try this one, you won’t regret it! :)
It’s raw mango salsa with avocado and little pieces of red onion, absolutely gorgeous and unexpected. A decadent appetizer that will impress any gourmet guest you might have…
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Cut the mango, avocado and the onion into very small pieces.
2. Mix the lime, olive oil and the salt in a small jar and shake well.
3. Pour the salsa mixture in cups and add the dressing right before serving.
Preparation time: 10 minutes. Serves: 4
- 1/2 манго
- 1/2 авокадо
- 1/2 червен салатен лук
- 1 лайм, на сок
- 1 супена лъжица зехтин
- 1/2 чаена лъжица сол
1. Нарежете мангото, авокадото и лука на много малки парченца.
2. Забъркайте сока от лайм, зехтина и солта в малко бурканче.
3. Разсипете салсата в купички и залейте с дресинга преди сервиране.
Време за приготвяне: 10 минути. Порции: 4