Who said cookies should be baked? I know, I know, I love the smell of baked cookies around Christmas too, but I love my raw cookies as well :) And to celebrate Christmas accordingly I decided to make some little cookie Christmas trees! They are incredibly delicious, they melt in your mouth and they are healthy too, how about that? :)
The green Christmas tree is also kind of making amends to Deo for buying grey-white tree for our home last year. I saw it in the store and I fell in love! Imagined it right away with white decorations and little red lights… snowy! But Deo didn’t liked it, he said Christmas trees are supposed to be green. So this year while making the tree, I decided to make him some green trees as well…
The green cookies were inspired by Susan Power’s rawmazing pistachio macaroons, but again I simplified the recipe a little bit and didn’t dehydrate it. Instead I placed my cookies in the fridge for 24 hours to harden, so they ended up solid enough to make a tree and soft enough to melt in your mouth, amazingly delicious!
raw Christmas cookies
- 1 1/4 cup raw pistachios
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey or agave
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Clean the pistachios from their outer shell and blend them into flour.
2. Mix everything in a big bowl using a spatula.
3. Roll into a salami form using some plastic foil and put in the fridge for 24 hours.
4. Using a sharp knife cut into small cookies. If you have some small cookie cutters you can also shape them differently.
5. Serve garnished with coconut flakes and fresh fruits.
Сурови Коледни сладки
- 1 1/4 чаша суров шам-фъстък
- 2 супени лъжици кокосови стърготини
- 1/3 чаша разтопено кокосово масло
- 1/3 чаша мед или агаве
- 1/4 чаена лъжица сол
1. Обелете шам-фъстъка и го смелете на брашно.
2. Миксирайте всички съставки на ръка.
3. Завийте на руло с помощта на прозрачно фолио и оставете в хладилника за 24 часа.
4. Нарежете на сладки с остър нож. Ако имате малки формички за сладки, можете да нарежете различни форми с тях.
5. Съхранявайте в хладилник и поднасяйте поръсени с кокос и свежи плодове, много са вкусни с боровинки! :)
[social_media order="facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest"]