I hope you all had a lovely weekend and didn’t ate too much of the wrong foods :) I know it’s easier to slip in the weekends, with all those brunches out with friends, dinner parties, etc. But you know what, remember my 80-20 golden rule? If the food you eat is 80% wholesome, organic and live… the other 20% won’t hurt :) I love that one!
So, if you’ve had some slip overs during the weekend, here is a simple salad that will surely help you burn that fat off easy, the grapefruit and orange one. Combine it with one more grapefruit during the day and you are done, light as a feather, slim as a bird.
* Breakfast – smoothie with orange juice and a banana
* Snack – one grapefruit with a little bit of cinnamon
* Lunch – fresh green salad with cucumbers
* Snack – a thin slice of the chocolate cake
* Dinner – grapefruit & orange salad, recipe follows.
grapefruit & orange salad
- 2 grapefruits
- 2 oranges
1. Peel the fruits and cut into slices.
2. Arrange on a plate and drizzle with the dressing.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
1. Add everything to a little jar and shake well.
Preparation time: 10 minutes. Serves: 2.
салата с грейпфрут и портокал
- 2 грейпфрута
- 2 портокала
1. Обелете цитрусите и нарежете на шайби.
2. Разпределете в 2 чинии и добавете от дресинга.
- 1 супена лъжица зехтин
- 1 чаена лъжица мед или агаве
- 1 чаена лъжица сусам
- 1 чаена лъжица сушен босилек
1.Сложете всичко в малко бурканче и разбъркайте добре.
[social_media order="facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest"]