Yesterday was my interview for bbt tv and it was quite an interesting experience. Up until that one I was used of communicating only with journalists that admire the idea of raw & healthy foods, which was not the case in this one. You can see the interview and all my previous ones in the Press page, enjoy.
I was also contacted to be a guest in one of the funniest cooking shows in Bg, What Leo mixed for you, with the charming italian Leonardo Bianki as the main chef. The show will be released at some point next month, I can’t wait :)
And now, let’s eat… our raw food challenge has reached another day.
* Breakfast – smoothie with grapefruit juice and a banana
* Snack – 1 cup raw cubed pineapple
* Lunch – fresh green salad with italian dressing
* Snack – a thin slice of the chocolate cake
* Dinner – cucumber salad with fancy nut dressing, recipe from the book.
[social_media order="facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest"]